Orlando is gobbling up the spooky season so it is no surprise that the big three have stepped up to the plate with their own special versions of Halloween! I love that they are staying true to their own brands and audiences and here is a peek at what to expect from Orlando’s top theme parks. From scary business to gentle family fun there’s a bit of everything for this fall season.
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
Mickeys Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is a fun and interactive Halloween experience that is NOT scary! From September 2nd–October 31st, the entire park, and cast are transformed into a Halloween boo-nanza. The party begins after the park closes at 7:00 p.m. and lasts until midnight. This is a special ticketed event so please verify pricing and availability.
Activities included in party ticket:
- Dance Parties: Held in Tomorrowland by the People Mover and Frontierland by the Diamond Horseshoe Saloon.
- Castle Show: The three mischievous Sanderson sisters from Hocus Pocus, along with other Disney villains and dancers, take control of the stage for a special Halloween performance.
- Happy Hallo-Wishes: Cinderella’s castle turns into a ghost house.
- Trick or Treating: Regardless of age, everyone gets a bag at the gate of Magic Kingdom.
- Costumes: Guests young and old dress up for the party, and the creativity of the family-themed costumes is amazing.
- The Magic Kingdom is open during the party, rides and all.
Scary Orlando Part 3: Universal Studios If you enjoy traveling check out our Going Out The Door facebook page.
You can find other blogs by Angie Roberts Harris at www.GoingOutTheDoor.com