Orlando is gobbling up the spooky season so it is no surprise that the big three have stepped up to the plate with their own special versions of Halloween! I love that they are staying true to their own brands and audiences and here is a peek at what to expect from Orlando’s top theme parks. From scary business to gentle family fun there’s a bit of everything for this fall season.
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
Mickeys Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is a fun and interactive Halloween experience that is NOT scary! From September 2nd–October 31st, the entire park, and cast are transformed into a Halloween boo-nanza. The party begins after the park closes at 7:00 p.m. and lasts until midnight. This is a special ticketed event so please verify pricing and availability.
Activities included in party ticket:
- Dance Parties: Held in Tomorrowland by the People Mover and Frontierland by the Diamond Horseshoe Saloon.
- Castle Show: The three mischievous Sanderson sisters from Hocus Pocus, along with other Disney villains and dancers, take control of the stage for a special Halloween performance.
- Happy Hallo-Wishes: Cinderella’s castle turns into a ghost house.
- Trick or Treating: Regardless of age, everyone gets a bag at the gate of Magic Kingdom.
- Costumes: Guests young and old dress up for the party, and the creativity of the family-themed costumes is amazing.
- The Magic Kingdom is open during the party, rides and all.
Scary Orlando Part 3: Universal Studios If you enjoy traveling check out our Going Out The Door facebook page.
You can find other blogs by Angie Roberts Harris at www.GoingOutTheDoor.com
Attacking adventures, searching for amazing food, and finding new friends. Home in Branson, MO, or exploring Disney, I am searching for deals, finding new experiences, and sharing stories along the way.