Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup coconut oil room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cup pumpkin
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large egg
- 4 cups baby chocolate chips
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie seasoning
- Preheat over to 375
- Cream the coconut oil, brown sugar, and granulated sugar and mix well.
- Add pumpkin, egg, and vanilla into the wet mix.
- Separate bowl mix flour, baking soda, salt and pumpkin pie spice.
- Blend dry ingredients with wet ingredients a spoon full at a time.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Place cookie dough about 2 inches apart and bake 11-13 minutes each.
They are very soft.
Attacking adventures, searching for amazing food, and finding new friends. Home in Branson, MO, or exploring Disney, I am searching for deals, finding new experiences, and sharing stories along the way.